hirose daisuke you are a precious cutie he’s cryyyyyyiiinnngggg in teh comment corner
omfg ryo matsuda is adorable hiroshi yazaki is so cute too and miyazaki shuuto is so sunshiny
like they were all like glancing at hirose cuz he was crying and then all of a sudden he’s like “Stop it!” and then i die becasue precious
then yazaki was like “you okay?” because he wouldn’t stop and then they talk about how it’s not even the last performance yet and then ryo matsuda was like “it’s gonna be like this that day too!” and they’re all cuties
okita’s hugging scene in his route is so cute and precious like i want that
i appreciate this kodo and chizuru duet
that’s a good way for kodo to die
so i was playing when…
CREEPY ULTIMATE FURY KODO APPEARS
and his lso CREEPY AND CRAZY “HAHAAHHA”
i couldn’t help but laugh… it was like dragon ball. Kodo and his transformations xD
cis people aren’t allowed to edit my papers anymore
"WHAAATT? I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY WORK??? IN MY OWN PAPER??? WHAT THE FUUUCK??"
It’s not my job to educate you, teacher.
I’m betting one hundred bucks that this is a comment about a really badly written essay and not someone being actively transphobic.
well, you’re about to owe me one hundred bucks.
- this is not the first time i mentioned privilege in the paper. or cisgender. this paper was written on my personal experiences with being trans, and the difficulties i’ve faced because of it, and the difficulties that cisgender people with otherwise comparable lives have not faced.
- the terms privilege and cisgender had both been thoroughly elaborated on in this paper.
- this paper was written for a women’s studies class, on gender analysis, in which both privilege and cisgender privilege in particular had been explained, elaborated upon, and discussed by the professor.
- the comment was not by the professor, it was by a cis classmate during a peer review.
- the words cisgender and privilege are both in scare quotes (in case you can’t google that or don’t know what it means or want to deny their existence, scare quotes is when you put a word or phrase in quotation marks to make it seem less real — the textual version of sarcastically making air quotes with your fingers)
- another edit, by the same editor, involved asking me what my birth name was. i’m sure you don’t need to be told that that’s transphobic.
- i spoke to the professor about this edit, and he agreed with me that the comment (and the way it was phrased) was out of line. in fact, he thought it was so out of line that he led a workshop for the class on how not to be disrespectful assholes to trans people (say, by asking for their birth name, or telling them they’re wrong or oversensitive about transphobia).
- i got a 99% on the essay — WITHOUT changing anything the edit asked for.
- the professor liked my essay so much that he asked to keep it as an EXAMPLE for future classes
bonus: if your reaction to seeing gross transphobic things is “well it’s probably the trans person’s fault”, then you’re gross and transphobic and i hope you don’t know any trans people IRL for their sake
chizuru and okita vocalizing in harmony when drinking each other’s blood
oh my god
okita sounds so hurt i can’t i want to hold him
AMAGIRI JUST CARRIED SHIRANUI BRIDAL STYLE SO SHIRANUI COULD KICK OKITA I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING
when you want to look cute but don’t want to be harassed by men #justgirlythings
Do not picture your OTP having a kid and losing said kid in a ball pit.
- Anonymous said:Gom, Himuro and Hanamiya when they're drunk pleaseeee
KUROKO: He starts acting perverted. He attempts to fondle with people’s behinds or touch them inappropriately in general before running off to hide...